Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2015 One Word

I always choose a single word of focus for the New Year rather than resolutions. My past words have been:
  • 2012: Cultivate - it was an awesome year and I grew so much!
  • 2013: Breathe - it was a rough year of trails that taught me how to breathe
  • 2014: Nourish - It's been a challenging year but it's been good

My word for 2015 is RESTORE. It is time for me to restore:
  • Balance in my life
  • Organization to my home
  • Faith in God and my fellow man
  • Creativity because there are so many things that bring me happiness
  • My health, even if it means surgery (sigh)
  • Sense of Self, Identity and Purpose - my Center 
  • Passions 
  • Relationships - Family, Friends, Co-Workers

I'm looking forward to 2015. Happy New Year to all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment